About Me

My photo
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Old soul who reincarnated in this lifetime as the grandson of late Mrs. Jayalakshmi Karuppannan of South India, I was born and bought up in a place called Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu state, people first tend to like me and expectations becomes more and later they feel should have not liked me in the first place. I'am what I'am, I always wanted to be myself and do what I wanted to do, so don't trust me. I believe in chance, coincidence, chaos, and contradiction. The less sense I can make of something with my mind and the more nonsensical it is, as vain and egotistical as I can be, I realize that there is a vast percentage of my life that I am not in immediate control of and that control is largely a modern day illusion. I'am passionate about bikes & cars, like to travel a lot & I'am a great fan of 

Wednesday 29 July 2009

 Keep it clean, iTunes


The iTunes library is one thing I am using day by day. iTunes is even great for converting audio material. In case of that it may happen, that there are tracks inside the library who are not on the harddisk anymore. I hate inconsistent data, so I searched for a way to get rid of those data zombies. They are displayed with an exclamation mark in front of the title name.

Super Remove Dead Tracks

Super Remove Dead Tracks

On a Mac almost everything is scriptable, and so is iTunes. One of those free cleaners is Super Remove Dead Tracks. Install it as described, then restart iTunes. From the scripts menu bar select the Super Remove Dead Tracks and just wait for completion. At the end, a logfile is placed on the desktop, so that you can see what was removed. If something went wrong, you can restore the files from the trashcan.

No comments: